Safety is a Primary Focus
Children are God’s gift. We take seriously the responsibility of providing them an environment where they are safe and secure at all times while under our care. We take measures to ensure that safety is a top priority for our staff and within our facility by providing:
- A secure facility with controlled locks/access at all entrances.
- Monitored video surveillance.
- Background checks on all staff and volunteers who are regularly in our facility.
- Comprehensive Fire/Security alarm and systems.
- Regularly scheduled fire and disaster drills.
- Safe and certified storm shelter with way-finding and comprehensive disaster communication and evacuation plan.
- State Inspected and Certified facilities.
- Full time Operations Manager and Facility Technician.
- Weekly staff meetings to ensure prompt and effective responses to needs that arise.